STOVE TOP ESPRESSO MAKER – Replicate premium Italian style espresso at home with the Cafe Ole by Grunwerg Stove Top Espresso Maker. This Moka Pot (to some aficionados) is suitable for use on Gas, Electric & Camping Stoves (not induction). It is made with high quality silver aluminum to increase heat absorption, allowing you to make your morning espresso within only minutes – with a bakelite handle for comfortable & safe pouring of your beverage.
BREWS – 6 Cups of Espresso, 240ml limit in the chamber.
Directions of use:
- Fill the boiler with cold water. The water level should be below the safety valve.
- Fill the tunnel filter with ground coffee.
- Place the tunnel filter into the boiler.
- Ensure that the tunnel filter is in the correct position then carefully screw in the coffee pot to the boiler
- Place the coffee pot on any hob and heat at a low temperature. If gas is used, please ensure that the flames do not heat the sides of the coffee pot.
- When the water boils, the coffee pot will fill with fresh coffee and is ready to serve.
Easy to wash:
Wash before first use & after every use with warm soapy water. Do not use with dishwasher.
Established 1945 Grunwerg is a renowned Sheffield manufacturer of quality catering and kitchenware, the product of choice amongst professionals in the food industry.