Survey Prize Draw
The promoter of the Survey Prize Draw (the “Promotion”) is John Farrer & Co (Kendal) Ltd (“FARRER’s”) with its registered office at 9 Shap Road Industrial Estate, Kendal, LA9 6NZ (the “Promoter”). You may also contact the Promoter by telephone, at 01539 720020, or by email, at email@example.com.
- By entering the promotion, participants confirm they are eligible to participate in the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please see prize information and restrictions below. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the promotional material, these terms and conditions will prevail.
- The promotion is open to all UK mainland residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, their agents and anyone else professionally associated with this Promoter. The promotion commences on Monday 28th February, and finishes on Thursday 31st March at 23:59. The Promoter will notify the winners by email on Friday 15th April, except where a winner fails to respond to the Promoter's notification in which case the procedure set out in clause 3 below shall apply.
- In order to participate in the promotion entrants must have made at least 1 purchase on www.farrerscoffee.co.uk prior to completing the survey and must successfully complete the survey. Where the Promoter notifies a participant that they have won a prize, the winning participant(s) must send the Promoter an email with details to claim their prize, including the participant's full name, email address and postage address. Where a winning participant fails to provide such details to the Promoter within 14 days of the Promoter notifying the participant that they have won a prize, failing which, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to award the prize to a substitute winner.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be eligible to win a prize.
- Winners will be selected randomly by an independent person, under the supervision of an independent person from all eligible entries. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners before awarding a prize.
- 5 winners will be selected during the promotional period. See prize information and restrictions below.
- There are 5 prizes. There is no cash alternative to the prize. Prize below is non-transferable. If a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter will choose a suitable replacement of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Detailed terms for the prize are listed below, however, please note that the prize provider may apply additional terms and conditions to the redemption of the prize:
1 x Monthly Signature Coffee Subscriptions (12 Month Subscription)
- There is a limit of one entry per participant.
- Entry does not guarantee a prize. Winners may be asked to participate in publicity associated with the promotional, however this is not an eligibility requirement for the purposes of the promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this promotion or any technical failures or malfunctions, whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter's control.
- Prizes will be sent out to the winners promptly or within 14 days of receipt of the details set out in clause 3 above.
- The winners' names and counties will be made available on written request up to three months after the closing date of the promotion. If you wish to request the name and county of a prize-winner, please send a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address set out above.
- By submitting an entry to the promotion, participant's consent to the Promoter processing their personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion and notifying and advertising the winner (unless we have your express consent) and will be deleted thereafter.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, exclude any participant from participating in the promotion.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the promotion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.