The Lake District is an exceptional landscape – it’s famed the world over for its natural beauty and stunning vistas…
We’ve made this landscape our home for over 200 years and we’d like to ask you to help us to celebrate this our bi-centenary year…
All you have to do is submit a photo of your favourite Lakeland spot where you stop in and take in the view and enjoy a welcoming Farrer’s brew…
You don’t need to be a professional photographer to take part – just share your best picture with us…
The competition will run every 4 weeks, until the 30th November 2019, so get snapping and sharing! Each month we’ll announce a photo winner, who will win £25 worth of Farrer’s products.
The monthly photo winner will then go through to our final 6 photos, the final 6 will then be put up for public vote at the start of December 2019 – the lucky overall winner selected by public vote will win a Farrer’s hamper worth over £200!
The rules are simple…
Not on social media? Not a problem, you can email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Add a short description to the photo, where it is, who’s in it and how the view makes you feel.
The monthly competition will run from 01st June 2019 until 30th November and we’ll be rewarding the best photo each month with £25 worth of Farrer’s products. During December the 6 monthly winners will be entered into a public vote, from which the overall winner will be selected and will win a Farrer’s hamper worth over £200.
To keep up to date with the competition, and all our other news, join the conversation and share your stories:
Instagram – @farrersteaandcoffee
Facebook – @farrersteaandcoffee
Twitter – @farrers_coffee
- This free prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over who is a resident of the UK or the Republic of Ireland, except for employees of John Farrer & Co its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the prize draw.
- Entries must be received by the last day of each month no later than midday.
- A maximum of 3 entries per person. Regrams of other people’s photos cannot be accepted.
- To enter, simply upload a photo of your favourite view with a Farrer’s brew in it with hashtag #brewwithaview and tag us in @farrersteaandcoffee and also the location of your favourite view with a Farrer’s Brew.
- All correctly completed ‘entries’ will be entered into the final six, the winner will be selected by public vote, which closes on 30th December 2019.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook must claim their prize by 06.01.2020 by sending a notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The monthly prize is £25 worth of Farrer’s products. The Main prize is a hamper of Farrer’s products worth over £200 for the winner.
- The prize is non-transferrable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend, suspend or withdraw the prize with or without notice.
- Other than those specified above, the promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected with this prize and does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the winner as result of accepting this prize.
- The winner agrees to the promoter’s use of their name, town of residence and photograph in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
- Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running this competition unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this prize draw is submitted to the promoter and not Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and you agree that neither Facebook, Instagram nor Twitter shall be liable to you in any way in respect of this prize draw.
- The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the prize draw.
- The promoter’s contact details are: John Farrer & Co (Kendal) Ltd, 9 Shap Road Industrial Estate, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 6NZ